Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2013 18:54:30 -0300
From:      William Grzybowski <william88@gmail.com>
To:        Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
Cc:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Staging and read-only /usr/ports

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 6:52 PM, Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I've noticed that more and more ports are trying to build a package /usr/=
ports/category/port/port-version.tgz. Since my /usr/ports is mounted read-o=
nly (via nullfs), this fails. I've looked through Mk/*.mk trying to figure =
out how I can redirect this to another dir. Is PACKAGES the way to go? What=
 if I don't want to keep packages around?

Try set STAGEDIR=3D/somewhere/else/ in make.conf

--=20
William Grzybowski
Curitiba/PR - Brasil