Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 2007 17:33:02 +0800
From:      "Elvis Lam" <elvis@stabwonder.com>
To:        freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org
Subject:   IP Authentication

Hi All,

  This is Elvis from Hong Kong. I am a regular user of FreeBSD since before
2000. Currently I housing my own web site on top of FreeBSD 6.1. My site
currently running fine until one day I got quite a few hackers keep sending
a lot of http request,wanting to pull down my MySQL server behind a Drupal
CMS on FreeBSD. How could I deal with them? Is there any service or software
I can do for IP authentication? By The way, I can address them now, they are
stupid enough to use real IP address to hack.

Elvis
Internet Marketing <http://elvis.hk/>; Watch