Date:      Fri, 20 Sep 2002 21:21:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth W Cochran <kwc@TheWorld.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.7-RC Gdk-WARNING **: shmget failed (mozilla 1.1,1)

Hello -stable:

I just updated to 4.7-RC today (ports too) & now I get the following
when I start mozilla (-devel, i.e. 1.1,1):

Gdk-WARNING **: shmget failed: error 28 (No space left on device)

Where is this coming from?  (So far I can't find it...)
What's going on?
Anything I can do to trace and/or fix it?
So far, no out-of-space/memory indications from df or top.  {shrug}

Mozilla seems to run fine otherwise.  I have the FreeBSD Java
1.3.1 as well.  Linux emulation is installed, but not running;
no need because I'm not running any Linux binaries.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-kc