Date:      Fri, 3 May 2013 21:21:48 -0400
From:      Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>, freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   It's not as annoying as you may think.

I have this laptop setup for i386 and can do testing of clang/llvm building
for a port, module, or otherwise.

On the side I have setup a laptop- i386 again- for a friend for
studio,audio and Dj'ing.
I'll get to the point.
I may be able to test things on i386 and PowerPC/PPC 32bit soon.

Then there is OSS emu10k and emu20k. I'm going to be needing to doing the
building on PPC and maybe SPARC64/Ultra. Has anyone tested OSS on these
architectures? And is it possible to update the sound driver to have the
most recent development of OSS?