Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2001 21:25:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Sung N. Cho" <sncho@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org

Hi,

I've discontinued using my sucho2@quasar.phys.vt.edu
account because some of you were very annoying and
flooding me with emails that I really don't have time
to read.  I know Monica just sent you a message using
my yahoo account.  Please.... If you are going to
still drag on to some of my messages last week, do not
email me for I'm more interested in how the
development process is going with FreeBSD project than
to listen to unprofessional remarks or flames.  If you
haven't noticed, I've stopped posting comments.  I'm
only here to read the activities in list serve.  (I am
at the moment in the process of making my customized
OS with FreeBSD just like what SUN did to Solaris with
more friendly BSD license).  And, no, I didn't get
kicked out!  I've discontinued my previous account
just to end the ever ongoing flame games.

If you have anything to say to what Monica wrote,
please send it to her hotmail address.  And, please
don't start the flame.  I really don't have time to go
through emails of that sort.

P.S. And, yes, I've ran into the bsdvault posting this
morning, in my laboratory, while making organic solar
cell samples and reading through (bsd implementation
and design) between breaks.

And, Mr. Jordan, I'm sorry for this message.  I just
wanted to clarify things a little.

Yours sincerely,
Sung N. Cho,
Wednesday, August 1, 2001.

Dept. of Physics,
Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University.