Date:      Wed, 14 Oct 1998 18:51:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Clear case enclosures for laptops?

Well, it's not really a laptop anymore, but the case is clear...

http://www.inch.com/~stinky/footop.html

The power supply was fried, the keyboard was gummy, so I took all the good
parts and made a plexiglass sandwich.  The laptop is now powered by a wall
cube type power supply.  Yes, it's running windows.  I have three spare PC
cards which aren't usable under FBSD...

Charles

---
Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
---
                     "...there's no idea that's so good you can't
                      ruin it with a few well-placed idiots."