Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 05:09:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      paulo@nlink.com.br
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/23685: Fxtv always starts with apectlock true

>Number:         23685
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Fxtv always starts with apectlock true
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
FreeBSD seneca.nlink.com.br 4.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE #0:
Tue Dec 19 10:18:47 BRST 2000     root@seneca.nlink.com.br:/usr/src/sys/compile/KERNEL4  i386

Fxtv always starts with aspectlock, we can't use comand line like
fxtv -geometry 344x259-1-46.

It's starting with 4:3 ratio (aspectlock) and there isn't any option
to chage this (I think).
>How-To-Repeat:
fxtv -geometry 344x259-1-46
>Fix:
If we do a small change in source code, we can start using a command
line like:

fxtv -geometry 344x259-1-46 -aspectlock 0

Now it's working fine.

Our changes was:

*** app_rsrc.h  Wed Dec 20 10:57:39 2000
--- app_rsrc-orig.h     Wed Dec 20 10:57:13 2000
***************
*** 249,255 ****
     { "-debug"              , RNdebug          , XrmoptionSepArg, NULL        },
     { "-deviceNumber"       , RNdeviceNumber   , XrmoptionSepArg, NULL        },
     { "-inputFormat"        , RNinputFormat    , XrmoptionSepArg, NULL        },
!    { "-aspectlock"         , RNaspectLock     , XrmoptionNoArg , pFALSE      },
     { "-tunerMode"          , RNtunerMode      , XrmoptionSepArg, NULL        },
     { "-defaultChannel"     , RNdefaultChannel , XrmoptionSepArg, NULL        },
     { "-defaultInput"       , RNdefaultInput   , XrmoptionSepArg, NULL        },
--- 249,255 ----
     { "-debug"              , RNdebug          , XrmoptionSepArg, NULL        },
     { "-deviceNumber"       , RNdeviceNumber   , XrmoptionSepArg, NULL        },
     { "-inputFormat"        , RNinputFormat    , XrmoptionSepArg, NULL        },
!    { "-aspectlock"         , RNaspectLock     , XrmoptionNoArg , pTRUE       },