Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:10:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Yarema <yds@dppl.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/31473: New port: Courier-MTA SMTP IMAP POP3 HTTP mail server suite

The following reply was made to PR ports/31473; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Yarema <yds@dppl.com>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org,
	courier-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>,
	Tom Hukins <tom@FreeBSD.org>,
	"David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@FreeBSD.org>
Subject: Re: ports/31473: New port: Courier-MTA SMTP IMAP POP3 HTTP mail
 server suite
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 23:06:28 -0500

 I updated my FreeBSD port of Courier MTA to work with the latest available
 version, courier-0.36.0.20011118.  This supersedes any of my previous
 submissions.  The port tarball can be fetched from
 http://yds.dppl.com/courier/

 I'm looking for feedback from anyone who is willing to give this port a
 spin.  I'm running FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE.  Works well enough for me to use it
 on two production systems.  Install and deinstall work very cleanly.

 I'm also looking for any FreeBSD committer to look it over and hopefully
 commit this to CVS.

 --
 Yarema