Date:      Wed, 06 Jan 2010 18:20:41 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?D=E1rio?= "P." <fbsd.questions.list@gmail.com>
To:        Samuel =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mart=EDn?= Moro <faust64@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mysql not starting on boot

Qua, 2010-01-06 às 18:03 +0100, Samuel Martín Moro escreveu:
> About apache, maybe it's the ServerName option that's missing.

I don't think so, because I have it on httpd.conf.

#
# ServerName gives the name and port that the server uses to identify
itself.
# This can often be determined automatically, but we recommend you
specify
# it explicitly to prevent problems during startup.
#
# If your host doesn't have a registered DNS name, enter its IP address
here.
#
ServerName www.ptbox.org:80

Can it be something wrong with VirtualHost's ?