Date:      Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:59:38 -0900
From:      "Mark-Nathaniel Weisman" <mark@outlander.us>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   USB Help?

I've ensured that my v4.5-STABLE kernel contained the appropriate lines
of devices, I've run the (./makedev), I've loaded the statements in
rc.conf (find below) and I've set my device and protocol in X86Setup.
Yet, my USB mouse still does not respond. It's on a dual boot machine,
and it works fine under windows. During the load (using dmesg) I can see
where the hub and devices are loading, yet as soon as I go into X, I get
nothing. My ums0 device is not available for selection under the XConfig
either. Help?

Thanks,
Mark