Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:27:01 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        underway@comcast.net (Gary W. Swearingen), a clever sheep <aard@perilith.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: this verisign wildcard silliness

At 01:51 PM 9/18/2003, Gary W. Swearingen wrote:

>The worst "legal" page I've seen is so-called "Pay Pal", which has a
>huge page with a long list of links to more parts of the "aggreement".
>I wonder how much my lawyer would charge to interpret it all for me.

"Pay Pal" == "Ya better pay, pal."

Don't sign up with them. They will gradually start demanding full
access to your personal information, credit cards, bank accounts....
They've been known to freeze thousands of dollars of innocent parties'
assets and then refuse to answer or return telephone calls. See

http://www.paypalwarning.com/

--Brett Glass