Date:      Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:28:49 +1000
From:      "carmoda" <freebsd.org@carmoda.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   error fetching  PDFlib-Lite-5.0.0-Unix

Hiya,

i'm trying to recompile mod_php on my server and i'm getting the
following error?

>> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/.
fetch:
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/PDFlib-Lite-5.0.0-Unix
-src.tar.gz: Service not available, closing control connection
>> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
>> port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/ and try again.
*** Error code 1

is there a solution to this?

can you CC my email below as i am on 'digest' mode TIA

/Carmoda
/Email:iamcarmoda.remove.@hotmail.com
/Jabber:carmoda@jabber.org
/ICQ:67950458