Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 2021 11:31:23 -0800
From:      Ultima <ultima1252@gmail.com>
To:        Ludovit Koren <ludovit.koren@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: PF - reply-to

Hey Ludovit,

More details would be helpful. There can be a few reasons why it is not
working that I can see.

1. Do you have an rdr rule to redirect to $web_addr for the pass rule?
2. Rules out of order
3. Conflicting rules.

The best way to debug this would be logging the rules and watching where
the traffic is going via tcpdump.

Best regards,
Richard Gallamore