Date:      Thu, 12 May 2005 07:56:53 +0200
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Maxime Henrion <mux@freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CVSup rewrite - aka csup

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 09:06:01PM +0200, Maxime Henrion wrote:
> As you may already know, I've been working for quite some time now on a
> rewrite of CVSup in C.

Without meaning to belittle your work, as I'm sure that having a CVSup
replacement is also useful, what's the relation / comparison with cvsync?

http://www.cvsync.org/

cvsync doesn't have CVS checkout mode, but I've been using it to sync
the repository for some time now. Works great.

--Stijn

		-- Mahatma Ghandi