Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 2002 22:09:54 +0200
From:      Volker Kindermann <freebsd@secspace.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: error making buildkernel

Hi Joan,

> grummit:/usr/src# make -j 4  buildkernel KERNCONF=GENERIC

does the same error occur if you omit the "-j 4" and do only
"make buildkernel" KERNCONF=GENERIC should be the default.

Look at the handbook regarding the "j" Parameter:

Be aware that this is still somewhat experimental,
and commits to the source tree may occasionally break this feature. If
the world fails to compile using this parameter try again without it
before you report any problems.

 -volker

--
Please don't cc me: I read the lists and don't need your message twice
:-)