Date:      Sat, 30 May 1998 10:26:34 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@cdrom.com>, "Alton, Matthew" <Matthew.Alton@anheuser-busch.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FW: Help with FreeBSD/Sparc

On Thu, May 28, 1998 at 03:52:55PM -0700, Murray Stokely wrote:
> I can send you the four or five emails that have been sent to this
> list since its creation if you'd like. ;)

Hmmm ... I have 64 mails ;-) But anyway ... the SPARC port stopped,
because the main person involved into this project had no time to do
it because of his overload at work. Maybe somebody else has the time
and passion to roll the ball again. Currently I only see efforts,
porting FreeBSD to ALPHA's.

--
Andreas Klemm                                http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
     What gives you 90% more speed, for example, in kernel compilation ?