Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:01:37 -0700
From:      "Justin Milliun" <jmilliun@mcdonnellassociates.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   New Question and a thank you

Hello helpful people,

I've been studying freeBSD source, especially the network stuff.

I was wondering about:
opt_ipfw.h
opt_ipdn.h
opt_ipdivert.h
opt_ipfilter.h

I have read the file "options" which says that this imples
they affect basically a single file; yet these are included in alot of
places, so

Where are OR where do these files get generated?

(Background: I am studying the freeBSD code without having a freeBSD machine
can work on.  In case anyone wondered, that is why I asked earlier about
access to
freeBSD source on a Windoze 98 machine.

FWIW:
copy /b src.aa+src.ab+... src.tgz
worked well for me in a DOS window on Windoze 98.  Thanks everyone!)

Justin