Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:54:22 -0700
From:      kill-9 <kill-9@kmfms.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Damn RSAREF prompt!

This is my fourth attempt at installing FreeBSD 4.0 on an HP-Vectra (133mhz-16mb...call me crazy) and everything goes fine until I get to:

Adding packages/All/rsaref-2.0.tgz (as a dependency)
from acd0c

Package rdaref-2.0 read successfully - waiting for pkg_add(1)

Then I started thinking why is it not installing, so I went ahead alt-F2'ed and I see a screenprompt asking me:

Do you accept the terms of the RSAREF license agreement and wish to
proceed with the build?

          [ Yes ]     No

*note, yes is already highlighted

So naturally I press [ENTER]. Nothing.  So I try pressing tab and try to move around the screen.  Nothing.  The keyboard doesn't seem to work in the other, I ould guess, virtual terminals.

So HOW do I get around this?

thanks and by the way, FreeBSD kicks major ass and I never had this problem
before.