Date:      Wed, 3 Feb 1999 13:45:41 -0600
From:      "Ulan King" <uking@tivoli.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Version Comparisons

mailto:

Greetings,

Say, maybe I'm overly tired from moving all weekend - but I can't seem
to find on your web site any comparison to FreeBSD variants. What I'm
looking for is what's the difference between say 2.2.7 vs. 3.0? I am
currently running 2.2.8 and am looking for what I would gain by going to
3.0.

Thanks,

Ulan King

Ulan King              Customer Support Engineer
Tivoli Systems, Inc.   Level II Framework Team
512.436.8428           Austin, TX
uking@tivoli.com       Home: egn@bigfoot.com