Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:05:28 -0300
From:      rael <rael@postmark.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Just a question

Hi, I have a little question ... I submitted a port a month ago, and
10 days later someone submitted the same port ...
I was following the evolution of both ports, and yesterday I found
that the newest port was closed as "commited"
Did I made something wrong?

Here are the two PR's numbers

o [2002/02/25] ports/35331  ports    New port: JESS is a nice
visualization plugin for xmms.
c [2002/03/05] ports/35551  ports    new port: graphics/xmms-jess

Actually I'm making some other ports, I'll like know if I missed
something that isn't in the Porter's Handbook

Thanks in advance

Juan Salaverria