Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:27:32 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   MS Optical USB mouse flaky in -CURRENT

Ok, I've been using my M$ IntelliMouse (Optical USB) with FreeBSD for a
while now.  On several machines, with 4.8-RELEASE it works flawlessly,
however under 5.1-RELEASE and 5-CURRENT, it randomly stops working. I
can get it back working again by running "usbdevs", sometimes a few
times, and the mouse will come back to life.

Anyone have any ideas on this?  What can I do to help debug this?

Eric

All generalizations are false, including this one.