Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:54:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        "Ludington, Jacob" <Jacob.Ludington@ed.state.ia.us>, "'freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD Magazine

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Michael Lucas wrote:

> Perhaps a different sort of freebsd-announce, basically an email
> version of daily daemonnews?  You might even be able to pool resources
> with the daemonnews people somehow.  (I am in no way tied to DN, so
> don't take this as any sort of offer.)

	Um, *cough*, you can already subscribe to get email'ed the news
that shows up on the Daily Daemon News.  Under the box on the right hand
side that says :"Daemon News in your e-mail"

	It gets sent out every x number of stories, where I believe is x
is 10 if I recall correctly.

---
Joseph Scott
joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu
The Office Of Water Programs - CSU Sacramento