Date:      Sat, 9 Dec 2017 15:13:38 -0800
From:      Mark Millard <markmi@dsl-only.net>
To:        Bryan Drewery <bdrewery@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Toolchain <freebsd-toolchain@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: poudriere jail -c -j JNAME -m null -M PREBUILT-WORLD-PATH -S /usr/src -v 12.0-CURRENT complains about "DIrectory not empty" for PREBUILT-WORLD-PATH

On 2017-Dec-4, at 3:54 PM, Bryan Drewery <bdrewery at FreeBSD.org> =
wrote:

> On 12/3/2017 8:29 PM, Mark Millard wrote:
>> Note: /usr/ports/ (and so poudriere-devel) as of -r425204=20
>> (poudriere-devel-3.2.99.20171129).
>>=20
>> I expect that the below is from ports-mgmt/poudriere-=3Ddevel
>> -r454996 and its:
>>=20
>>  - ports/jail -c NOZFS: Consider non-empty-already-existing-directory =
a failure
>>=20
>> where the change did not cover an explicit use of -m null also
>> being involved to deliberately being using a pre-built
>> world that is located via use of -M PATH .
>>=20
>> [There is one other side note about a potential
>> issue later below.]
>=20
> This and the -S issue should both be fixed in
> poudriere-devel-3.2.99.20171204_1
> I will release it to 3.2.3 later today. Please let me know if it works
> for you.

I finally am dedicating a non-trivial block of time to
FreeBSD and updating my builds.

As of /usr/ports/ -r455873 that I updated to, for
devel/poudriere-devel the 2 issues are resolved for
how I've been using poudriere.

Thanks.

=3D=3D=3D
Mark Millard