Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 1995 23:32:04 +0000
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>
To:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Video stuff...

Walking around Fry's in Palo Alto, Ca., saw a cool demostration of Jazz
Jakarta put out by Jazz Multimedia located in Santa Clara, Ca. (408) ???
It has an mpeg option and the ability to display an NTSC signal on your
VGA or just put out an NTSC siginal.  The video output on the VGA looks almost
as good as the display on the TV. Going to try to contact them tomorrow to see
if they are Net friendly.

Virtual I/O are going to be demoing their Head Mounted Display (HMD)
tomorrow and Saturday at Fry's in Palo Alto. I am going to check them
out :)

So whats all this about just simply to let people know about cool
hardware that will be neat to have supported on Freebsd. Yeah, I know is
not ethernet, serial chips, or hardcore OS stuff but just a whole of fun :)

	Enjoy,
	Amancio