Date:      Sat, 29 May 2004 16:31:42 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Hermes Trismegistus <hermes@trismegistus.net>
To:        Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: automake port

Thank, Ade, for the update on this situation. Sometimes all we (the
grateful port users) need is confirmation that you are aware of an issue
we might be experiencing. It is, after all, a thin line between our desire to
post something that we feel might be helpful to you,  and your perception
of such postings as being "bothersome". For the great job you guys do, the
least that we can provide is our patience.

Cheers,

J. Craig Woods
UNIX/Linux Network/System Administration
http://www.trismegistus.net/resume.htm
Entropy requires no maintenance.