Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 1996 10:00:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Amanda Chou <achou@best.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org, hackers@FreeBSD.org, hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Q: Tyan Tomcat I with > 64MB RAM

Has anyone used Tyan Tomcat I with more than 64MB RAM? We ran into some
weird problems; it works fine when we just put 64MB EDO RAM, but it got
panicked at booting or some other random time when we put more than 64MB
EDO RAM. We followed the manual and changed its jumper setting, added one
more 32K X 8K SRAM; we changed the Award BIOS to make it able to recongnize
the memory up to 512MB; we added an option so it'll work with 128MB RAM.
Any idea?

Thanks a bunch!

Amanda
------