Date:      Wed, 02 Apr 1997 10:09:11 EST
From:      n9ogk@juno.com (Jack W Doyle)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Printer filter/driver

Just curious... where can I get the magicfilter-1.1b print filter and the
cdj660 printer driver for the HP 600Cse printer (I know that the 660C and
the 'Cse is identical except for software packaging for MicroSloth) via
text-only e-mail?  I have no internet access -- only e-mail that has a
frontend that dows not allow for binary transfers, and goes thru Lose95.

Once I get it, I will use the mtools utilities in fbsd to get them off
the Messy-DOS side.

Jack

You know you've been using UNIX enough when:
* You remember UNIX commands faster than those for DOS.
* You try to configure Win95 the same way you try to configure your X
window manager.
* Someone asks you what wordproc you use and you reply 'vi' (or your
favorite text editor).
* You type 'ls -a' instead of 'dir /w' in DOS.