Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 1999 12:09:35 -0700
From:      Ben Speirs <igiveup@ix.netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xmms

Sorry to answer a question with another question ..., but is anyone working on
a port for this one?  The last time I tried to compile it on my own I really
got in over my head.  If it is being worked on I'll wait.  If not, I will take
the plunge.

It is good to hear it is working fine under 3.2 with the Luigi drivers.

Thanks.
--
-Ben Speirs