Date:      Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:33:30 +0100
From:      Chris Zumbrunn <chris@czv.com>
To:        Sander Vesik <sander.vesik@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Instead of freebsd.com, why not...

On Feb 17, 2005, at 11:38 AM, Sander Vesik wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:53:50 +0100, Chris Zumbrunn <chris@czv.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Don't you think this Beastie qualifies as a professional logo?
>>
>> http://top.ch/sitedata/freebsd/beastie.gif
>
> as a side note - whats teh licence / use policy of your designs you
> have been posting links to on FreeBSD related materials?

As far as I'm concerned, "the Beastie silhouette" can be used as long
as it is BSD related. Existing restrictions similar to those for "the
BSD Daemon" ( http://www.mckusick.com/beastie/mainpage/copyright.html )
may apply, I'll have to talk to McKusick about that. In other words,
for now you'll have to ask me before you can use it. The word FreeBSD,
of course, is a registered trademark of the FreeBSD foundation.

I'll contact McKusick about that...

chris@czv.com  +41 329 41 41 41
Chris Zumbrunn Ventures - http://www.czv.com/
Internet Application Technology - Reduced to the Maximum