Date:      Thu, 26 Dec 2002 13:09:16 -0500
From:      Paul Pathiakis <paul@pathiakis.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   SQL-Ledger

Hi,

=09first off, this got bounced originally.  I checked the FAQ, I made sur=
e I was=20
handing off to a mail server.  I checked via nslookup to verify the mail=20
server at my ISP had A and PTR records, yet this got rejected.

P.

Hi,

        I'd like to request a new port:

        SQL-Ledger

This is a conversion tool and GL accounting system to replace Quickbooks.=
 =20
Please, please, please make it so.  It's PERL modules, PostGreSQL and web=
=20
interface running on Apache.

        www.sql-ledger.org

        Thank you,