Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 2004 07:29:56 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        Stephen Liu <satimis@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help - where to report posting problem

Stephen Liu wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> Tks for your response.
>
> A sample of the rejected emails is as follow;
>

> Your message

Here's your answer.  This means that the SMTP server that you
use as a relay is poorly configured.  There is a FAQ entry:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/misc.html#FREEBSD-MAIL-BOUNCES

Looks like the 4th bullet point applies here.  Whoever admins
that mail server needs to fix the config so it uses a real
host/domain name in the HELO command, not "popimap02.icare.priv"

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies