Date:      Wed, 5 Aug 1998 16:04:05 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        purebeef@shaw.wave.ca
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: majordomo

On Wednesday,  5 August 1998 at  2:26:48 -0400, Lanny Baron wrote:

>         Why is it unprofessional? I was going to set it up for our irc chan.
> But since you have spoken i want to see what you say.

Your mail message came from purebeef@shaw.wave.ca, not
3735928559@139.142.2.204.  I'm sure you prefer it that way, and so do
most of us.  The only reason for using IP addresses is laziness or
inability, both unprofessional reasons.  And as the book will show
you, it's really pretty simple to set up.

Greg