Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:29:21 +0400
From:      "Oleg Derevenetz" <oleg@vsi.ru>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   kern/104406: [ufs] Processes get stuck in "ufs" state under persistent CPU load

Hi all,

Can anyone take a look on PR kern/104406 ? I got repeatable hang situation, but I can't obtain a kernel dump to get result of all
show commands from here:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/kerneldebug-deadlocks.html

After my break to debugger using Ctrl+Alt+Esc sequence and entering a "panic" command kernel does not wrote a kernel dump but seems
to hang. Can anyone describe how to obtain a kernel dump in this situation, or at least say - which output of show commands need in
first place to debug this ? Output of all suggested commands is huge and I afraid of making mistake when carrying this output from
screen to list of paper and back :-)

--
Oleg Derevenetz <oleg@vsi.ru> OOD3-RIPE
Phone: +7 4732 539880