Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:55:25 +1000
From:      "Joe Shevland" <shevlandj@kpi.com.au>
Subject:   RE: mod_jserv and Tomcat

I was just starting to look at this last night.

When I attempted to compile mod_jserv from the Tomcat 3.1 source =
distribution, I received an error because I haven't used DSO support in =
Apache. Is there:

i) a precompiled mod_jserv binary for 3.4/Apache 1.3.12 anywhere?
ii) another way to build this in the absense of DSO/apxs?

Cheers,
Joe