Date:      Sat, 01 Sep 2012 12:06:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Waitman Gobble" <uzimac@da3m0n8t3r.com>
To:        olli hauer <ohauer@gmx.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@freebsd.org>, "apache@FreeBSD.org" <apache@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: apache22 options NG rewrite testers wanted

--bound1346526398

olli hauer <ohauer@gmx.de> wrote ..
> On 2012-09-01 20:28, Waitman Gobble wrote:
> > Olli Hauer <ohauer@freebsd.org> wrote ..

> >> rebuild. Patch didn't work on my src...
> >>>

> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> I haven't tested the patches against csup ports there the $FreeBSD$ header is
> different,
> >> so I just shaped a tar archive.
> >> http://people.freebsd.org/~ohauer/diffs/apache/apache22_optNG.tar.bz2
> >>
> >> --
> >> Regards,
> >> olli

> > Thanks,
> > I tried the following, no issues.
> > machine -
> > # uname -a
> > FreeBSD hunny.waitman.net 10.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT #0: Sat Aug 11 13:25:18
> PDT 2012     root@hunny.waitman.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/KEYSHIA  amd64
> >
> > I did not previously have www/apache22 installed on this machine.
> >

> > replace devel/apr1 www/apache22 Mk/bsd.apache.mk
> >
> > # cd /usr/ports/www/apache22
> > # make -- OK
> > # make install -- OK
> > # make package -- OK
> > # make deinstall -- OK
> > # pkg_add apache22-2.2.22_7.tbz -- OK
> > # make deinstall -- OK
> > # pkg_add apache22-2.2.22_7.tbz -- OK
> > # pkg_delete apache22-2.2.22_7 -- OK
> > # make install -- OK
> > # make readme -- OK
> >

> > # kldload accf_http
> > # /usr/local/sbin/apachectl start -- OK
> > # wget http://localhost
> > --2012-09-01 11:23:22--  http://localhost/
> > Resolving localhost (localhost)... 127.0.0.1, ::1
> > Connecting to localhost (localhost)|127.0.0.1|:80... connected.
> > HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
> > Length: 44 [text/html]
> > Saving to: `index.html'
> >
> > 100%[======================================>] 44          --.-K/s   in 0s
> >
> > 2012-09-01 11:23:22 (6.60 MB/s) - `index.html' saved [44/44]
> >
> > # cat index.html
> >

> > Is there anything you'd like me to test?
> >

> > I have another machine sitting here running 9 I can test if you like. But it's
> busy for the day transcoding a boatload of video, so I can do that one tomorrow
> if you likes.
> >
> > # uname -a
> > FreeBSD kamira.waitman.net 9.1-RC1 FreeBSD 9.1-RC1 #0: Tue Aug 14 04:25:06 UTC
> 2012     root@farrell.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64
> >

> Hm yes, we found on a 10-current system a regression in case ALIAS, AUTHN_ALIAS,
> VHOST_ALIAS was selected.
> As soon you hit OK in 'make config' the line
>  OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=ALIAS changed to
>  OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=ALIAS in /var/db/ports/apache22/options
>
> Will be nice if you could 'grep ALIAS /var/db/ports/apache22/options'
> Adjust with 'make config' and grep again (or save the option file and do a diff)
>
> We investigate at the moment if this was a specific 10-current issue or an issue
> in the ports/options/apache framework.
> (but this will take some time longer because of 10 hours tz difference)

> [...]

OK, I can do that... BUT those three options were 'already' selected when i did the test...

# grep ALIAS /var/db/ports/apache22/options  _FILE_COMPLETE_OPTIONS_LIST= AUTH_BASIC AUTH_DIGEST AUTHN_ALIAS AUTHN_ANON AUTHN_DBD AUTHN_DBM AUTHN_DEFAULT AUTHN_FILE AUTHZ_DBM AUTHZ_DEFAULT AUTHZ_GROUPFILE AUTHZ_HOST AUTHZ_OWNER AUTHZ_USER AUTHNZ_LDAP LDAP DBD CACHE DISK_CACHE FILE_CACHE MEM_CACHE DAV DAV_FS DAV_LOCK ACTIONS ALIAS ASIS AUTOINDEX CERN_META CGI CGID CHARSET_LITE DEFLATE DIR DUMPIO ENV EXPIRES HEADERS IMAGEMAP INCLUDE INFO LOG_CONFIG LOGIO MIME MIME_MAGIC NEGOTIATION REWRITE SETENVIF SPELING STATUS UNIQUE_ID USERDIR USERTRACK VHOST_ALIAS FILTER SUBSTITUTE VERSION SSL SUEXEC SUEXEC_RSRCLIMIT SUEXEC_USERDIR REQTIMEOUT PROXY BUCKETEER CASE_FILTER CASE_FILTER_IN EXT_FILTER LOG_FORENSIC OPTIONAL_HOOK_EXPORT OPTIONAL_HOOK_IMPORT OPTIONAL_FN_IMPORT OPTIONAL_FN_EXPORT IPV6 IPV4_ONLY IPV6_ONLY PROXY_AJP PROXY_BALANCER PROXY_CONNECT PROXY_FTP PROXY_HTTP PROXY_SCGI
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=AUTHN_ALIAS
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=ALIAS
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=VHOST_ALIAS

Do you want me to 'deselect' them? Running 'make config' and leaving them selected doesn't change the options.

here's 'make config' de-selecting those three options:
[...]
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=AUTHN_ALIAS
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=ALIAS
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=VHOST_ALIAS

and 'make config' RE-selecting the three options:

[...]

San Jose California USA

--bound1346526398--