Date:      Sat, 07 Feb 1998 00:55:02 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pgiffuni@asme.org>
To:        "Helmut F. Wirth" <hfwirth@eunet.at>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cross debugging Linux programs on FreeBSD works!

BTW, FWIW, and so on. I finished a new version of the crosssco, Donald
Maddox helped me with the Linux version, and Jerry Hicks is working on
an m68k-coff port. Unfortunately the new kit causes a core dump with our
old gas, so I'll have to wait for a real update of our native binutils
to submit them.
This will make a heck of a developers environment for FreeBSD :).

cheers,
	Pedro.