Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:36:15 -0500
From:      Robert Hough <rch@iserve.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Apache 1.2 with FrontPage

I just recently ran into a problem with Apache 1.2.6 and Frontpage. I'm
using the the ports install /usr/ports/www/apache12-fp, on FreeBSD
3.1-RELEASE. Here's the problem I'm encountering. Currently, I have about 4
sites on this box using frontpage with no problem. I wrote a script awhile
back to automate the process of adding sites, and asking if they need
frontpage support, its been working fine. Yesterday I added two new sites,
and kept getting an error "Server error: The web server is busy. Please try
again" I spent about 2 hours on this before I gave up (adding/removing it
several times). The next site I added worked without a hitch. I start to
add another one, same problem as the other two. Any ideas what is going on
here?

|  |__     ||  -__|   _|  |  |  -__| |  Robert Hough (rch@iserve.net) |