Date:      Sat, 30 Nov 1996 09:15:25 +0100 (GMT+0100)
From:      af@biomath.jussieu.fr (Alain FAUCONNET)
To:        ali@axis.axisnet.net (Ali Lomonaco)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with xgrabsc

Ali Lomonaco wrote / a ecrit:
> 	I used the xgrab port and compiled and when I try to use it, it
> dumps core.  I don't like to post dumb questions like these but I could
> not think of anything else.  Here is what it looks like.
>
> X-Windows Screen Grabber
> Version 2.41
> Copyright (C) 1990-95 Bruce Schuchardt
>
> Bus error - core dumped

In the Makefile, change the compile  options  to  -g  (instead  of  -O
usually, or add -g to the existing options).
Re-build it.
Type:
	gdb xgrab
	run
from withing the xgrab source directory. When it crashes,  you  should
be back to the gdb prompt.
Type:
	bt
	list
Use the force, read the source.

_Alain_

--
Alain FAUCONNET    Ingenieur systeme - System Manager     AP-HP/SIM
Public Health                91 bld de l'Hopital 75013 PARIS FRANCE