Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:38:24 +0200
From:      Gabor Kovesdan <gabor.kovesdan@gmail.com>
To:        FBSD Doc project <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CFR: documentation rendered in PDF with FOP

Hi,

I'm working on new rendering solutions for our documentation. One
renderer will be dblatex, which doesn't depend on Java but doesn't give
such high quality output. The other one will be FOP, which is written is
Java but produces better quality.

Here are some PDFs for review, rendered with Apache FOP:
http://kovesdan.org/files/fop/

I need suggestions for royalty-free print-quality Bengali, Greek and
Cyrillic fonts since these are still not customized and the default
fonts lack non-Latin glyphs.

Apart from this, any comments are welcome. I know some parts still need
improvements but feel free to comment on anything you think that should
be changed.

Gabor