Date:      Mon, 3 Sep 2001 22:33:04 -0700
From:      "Kulraj Gurm (bosa.ca Account)" <kulraj@bosa.ca>
To:        "Cliff Sarginson" <cliff@raggedclown.net>, "Devin Smith" <devin-freebsdquestions@rintrah.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <want_2_learn_freebsd@hotmail.com>
Subject:   Re: modem needed

One specific recommendation would be the Aopen FM56-ITU/2, its ISA bus but
on a P120 I'm sure ISA slots aren't a problem. Its a jumpered modem and
therefore works perfect - have one on my FreeBSD / Hylafax box.
They are priced around $70 in Canada, which equates to about US$46. If you
can't find it, let me know.

http://www.aopen.com/products/modem/fm56itu2.htm

Regards,

Kulraj Gurm