Date:      Thu, 11 May 2006 16:12:29 +0800
From:      "Robert Nicholson" <nicholson.robert@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sound driver hard locks on FreeBSD 6.1 release

Hi,

I just installed FreeBSD 6.1 release and it works well. However doing
a kldload snd_emu10k1 to load the driver for my Sound Blaster Live
Sound Card hard locks the system.

My system specs are as follows:

512 MB RAM
SIS integrated graphics card
Intel 2.0 GHZ Celeron processor
Sound Blaster Live Sound Card.

Please tell me how to solve this problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Michael.