Date:      Tue, 05 Jan 1999 17:23:51 -0600
From:      Mark Kobussen <skjellyfetti@iname.com>
To:        krd@plaza.ds.adp.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Super disk 120MB messages

I'm a FreeBSD newbie, I'll admit it, BUT - from what I know about the
file system (very little), my conjecture would be that you need to mount
and unmount each disk separately.  The whole 'wfd0 media has changed'
sounds like each disk needs to be mounted before the back-up is started.

--
Mark Kobussen
IS - Honeywell, SGP Division

/* '94 Mitsubishi Eclipse NT 1.8L */
/* Fender Stratocaster: Tex-Mex, 3-Tone Sunburst */