Date:      16 Mar 2003 21:43:47 +0100
From:      Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>
To:        Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-gnome <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: galeon is unsetting

Am So, 2003-03-16 um 20.12 schrieb Randy Bush:
> > > freesd 4.8-pre
> > > galeon 1.3.2
> > >
> > > my friends have "settings" on their menu bar.  i don't.  i don't
> > > see anything in prefs or gconf-editor to get them.  huh?
> > >
> > > fwiw, what i needed it for was to add a CA cert.
> > >

> > not really an idea, but maybe your problems are going
> > away with galeon 1.3.3. you can get the diff from:
> >
> > http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/freeze/
>
> do you have reason to believe that 1.3.3 will fix this problem?

no. but 1.3 is an unstable release and it could only get better.
in version 1.3.3 also a issue with libbonoboui-2.2.0.1 is fixed.

and the only reason why it isn't official available is the
ports tree freeze until 4.8 is out. at this time only important
updates or bugfixes are allowed.

franz.
--
WEBONAUT.com