Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:36:15 +0100
From:      Dick Davies <rasputnik@hellooperator.net>
To:        FreeBSD Current Users <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ports freeze and portaudit alerts

* Jacques Vidrine <nectar@celabo.org> [1027 17:27]:

> On Oct 10, 2004, at 3:43 PM, Dick Davies wrote:
> >  Shouldn't serious bugs (like the JPEG vuln
> >in firefox for example) to override the freeze?
>
> What "JPEG vuln in firefox"?

Sorry, that was from memory - I was thinking of the libpng hole
(which of course isn't firefox specific).

But I'm still seeing this:

s known vulnerabilities:
   Reference: <http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/portaudit/b2e6d1d6-1339-11d9-bc4a-000c41e2cdad.html>;
>> Please update your ports tree and try again.
*** Error code 1

--
What have you done to the cat? It looks half-dead. - Schroedinger's wife