Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 1995 01:01:54 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr
Cc:        FreeBSD-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ftpget [was: Re: misc/colorls]

 * There is no support for getting the reply from the ftp server in ftp.c
 * Of course this can be easily added, but this mean that we are going to
 * rewrite another ftp program :-)

Well I think that's ok, as long as we don't be too fancy and start
breaking things.  At some point, we should merge this back into
Jordan's release stuff though.

 * There are 2 ports which set the -P flag, but this option is not
 * supported by the current version of ncftp.

What do you mean by "current"?  The -current ncftp does understand -P,
and ncftp2 doesn't but that's not what most of the ports are using....

Satoshi