Date:      Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:08:13 -0500
From:      Leo Bicknell <bicknell@ufp.org>
To:        trim_your_ccs@loopback.net
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TCP Performance Graphs

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 01:47:41PM -0500, Andrew Gallatin wrote:
> I thought that I heard a few months ago that Matt Dillon was looking
> at ways to dynamically size tcp windows from within the kernel.  Maybe
> I'm on crack.

He is.  It is very good work that I wish I could spend more time
helping with, as it is clearly the long term solution to this
problem.  That said, it's far enough out I think we need a temporary
fix in increasing the defaults.

--
       Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org - CCIE 3440
Read TMBG List - tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org, www.tmbg.org