Date:      Sun, 20 Jun 1999 14:51:28 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Resources was RE: mouse questions...

William Woods wrote:

> Thanks.....I already use X, but this is for a laptop and I want to conserve
> as many resources as possible (its only a P100 with 48megs memory).

Hey, I'm running X on a 120MHz 486 chip with 16MB of RAM here, works
fine (not a laptop though). I use twm as a window manager. (I used to
use AfterStep on my other machine (Cyrix 133/48MB), but after using twm
for a month or so, I've got used to it that much I may move back, it
does what it needs to. I've heard good things about fvwm2, but never
really got round to looking at it in great detail.)

--
Ben Smithurst            | PGP: 0x99392F7D
ben@scientia.demon.co.uk |   key available from keyservers and