Date:      Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:37:03 +0300
From:      George Liaskos <geo.liaskos@gmail.com>
To:        Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org, Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: NFSv4: After upgrade to 9 users can no longer list files. (sounds like a ZFS issue?)

> Well, if non-root users can't "ls" locally on the server, this sounds more
> like a ZFS issue than an NFS one. (I don't see this w.r.t. NFS when exporting
> a UFS volume.)
>
> I don't know anything about ZFS. I've added a couple of the ZFS guys to the
> cc list, in case they don't read posts with NFS in the subject line.
>
> rick

Just to be clear, non root users can't ls mounted exports on the server.
Using ls directly on the ZFS file system works.

I exported a UFS directory, everything works... So this is either a ZFS or
an ACL related issue. I will setup a clean VM to see if i can reproduce this.

Thank you for your response.

Regards,
George