Date:      Tue, 6 Jun 2000 21:55:33 -0500
From:      "Josh Paetzel" <jpaetzel@hutchtel.net>
To:        "questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FW: Large hard drive issues under 3.4

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Paetzel [mailto:jpaetzel@hutchtel.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 9:54 PM
To: grog@lemis.com
Subject: Large hard drive issues under 3.4

I am trying to get a 60 gig maxtor 96147UA hard drive to work under FreeBSD
3.4 without much success.  The mailing lists seem to have some conflicting
answers to people that have had similar problems with this drive.  I am
hoping that you can provide me with a correct answer to one question. :)

Is it possible to use this drive under 3.4 or do I need to upgrade to 4.0?

Thank you,
Josh

jpaetzel@hutchtel.net