Date:      Mon, 09 Aug 1999 02:00:10 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hm@hcs.de, brian@freebsd.org, alpha@freebsd.org, hm@freebsd.org, phk@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISDN code broken on -current for Alpha

> > This is Brian Somers extension code for isdn4bsd, it has nothing to do
> > with the core i4b code.
>
> Sorry about that - I clearly didn't look closely enough at that path!
> [embarassed look].
>
> > I think Brian has to have a look at this (i don't have his address handy).
>
> cc'd. :)

I don't subscribe to freebsd-alpha, but I assume the problem is that
there's no i4b support for the Alpha ?  If so, things should be fixed
now (-DNOI4B is turned on for Alpha).

> > Just FYI (and because of this the CC: to phk there seems to be a LINT issue
> > for the core i4b code), i'm just coming from the hospital where my highly
> > pregnant wife now is and i'll be going back there ASAP; i'm very sorry but
> > i probably will not be able to look at any code the next days, again, i'm
> > sorry, but that has currently priority for me.
>
> What?!  You think some mere baby has precedence over code quality?
> Unvershaemtheit, etc! :-) :-) :-)
>
> Seriously, my very best wishes go out to the father-to-be and his
> wife!

Yeah - congratulations !  Is this your first ?  Let me know some
details when the baby's born and I'll have a pint on your behalf :-)

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@OpenBSD.org>